Champion Hunters FAQs
- The game can be played for free but you need to purchase the market pass to sell your acquired NFT items if you want to earn tokens.
- Hunter and CShard tokens are both native to Binance blockchain (BEP20).
- The game will be first published for PCs/Macs followed by mobiles devices.
- Hunter tokens are used to recruit characters, purchase lands and in building a guild, while CShards are used to trade in-game items in the marketplace including Swords, armors, skills, Pets, runes and other common items. You can play and test the game without buying these tokens.
- There are several ways to earn. The most common way is through grinding items acquired in this game and trading them in the marketplace in exchange for tokens which can then be converted into fiat using any cryptocurrency trading sites. Another way is through buying and selling.
- Champion Hunters will be open for Alpha testing in Q4 of 2022 and set to publish the Season 1 of the game in Q2 for PC. Game updates will be published continuously for story expansions.
- Yes, Gas fees are mandatory in Binance exchange, It is ideal to sell or buy in bulk to save from gas fees.
- No, Champion monsters are one of a kind creatures that no one can control, but you can capture a normal type and make it as your own champion by winning the pet tournaments.
- Most items are traded in our in-game marketplace but some NFT items can also be traded via third-party platforms.
- Value of individual game items range from 10 USD - 100,000 USD or even more depending on its rarity and demand. Everyone is free to put their own selling price when trading in the marketplace.
- Champion Hunters will be open for Alpha testing in Q1 of 2022 and set to publish the Season 1 of the game in Q4 for PC.